Nomad Photos

Rizzy

WKR
Think you could fit them both vertically instead of having one sideways as it is here with the larges? Or would you need mediums to do that? Maybe the way they are configured here is the best method...

I was looking at Pods today and thought they could actually be perfect for me with the nomad. One with sleep system and clothes. The other with food and shelter. Drop them at camp on the way in... strap them over game on the way out. Maybe they aren't big enough I dunno?

You would probably need longer webbing if the pod was full. I would put my sleep system and shelter in the bottom one. You could probably put food, clothes and water in a longhunter lid on top. Then put the meat sack between the bottom pod and lid.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
You can fit medium or large Pods vertically or the way shown. The large, however, can not be run horizontal in the upper position.
Think you could fit them both vertically instead of having one sideways as it is here with the larges? Or would you need mediums to do that? Maybe the way they are configured here is the best method...

I was looking at Pods today and thought they could actually be perfect for me with the nomad. One with sleep system and clothes. The other with food and shelter. Drop them at camp on the way in... strap them over game on the way out. Maybe they aren't big enough I dunno?