No love for Blacks creek ?

I have a blacks creek pack and for the most part I really like it, but I do not feel like they get much love in the hunting community? Any others thoughts on their packs?

N2TRKYS

WKR
I’ve been using a Blacks Creek All American for around 10 years or so. It works perfect for me.

Ron.C

Lil-Rokslider
Which pack? Before I bought my Mystery Ranch pack, I wanted to take a closer look at a couple Blacks Creek packs (like the looks of the Alt X Ultra) but it's hard to get hands on allot of products here in Canada.

As for how much love any particular product gets from the hunting community, I could care less. What matters is if it works for me.

OP
Oregonhuntrboi
Good to hear! I have the alternative and I love it! Hauls weight well but is small enough for day trips.

I have a blacks creek pack and for the most part I really like it, but I do not feel like they get much love in the hunting community? Any others thoughts on their packs?
good to hear, what other brand packs have you owned that you are comparing them to ?

OP
Oregonhuntrboi
good to hear, what other brand packs have you owned that you are comparing them to ?
I’ve owned a kuiu pack before and wasn’t the biggest fan but that’s my personal preference. Recently hunted with a guy that the new exo 3200 which I was interested in but he mentioned that he would go back to blacks creek if it wasn’t for the investment he was in with exo. Been researching Kifaru a lot as well but a full setup with those ain’t remotely close to affordable haha.

Kdf22

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve looked at their packs before and I think they could do a better job description wise on their web page. More pictures would help too. I think they look well made but to actually see them I have to go see them on a YouTube page

Elkhntr08

WKR
I’ve got a Jim Horn fanny that has been my go to whitetail pack for 15 years.
Other than a zipper issue, it’s been a great pack.

i have a few friends who have used them for a bunch of years, they still use them and like them. i have only had one on empty, so can't comment much on load hauling, but my couple buddies who use them would get something different if they didn't work alright.

i did try their bino harness and gave it to my buddy before using it in the woods... it wasn't my cup of tea

CL406

FNG
I have had the "answer" pack for a few years and really like it.

I have the grip frame and tactical bag. I have no complaints with it it’s nice and easy to switch bags and handles weight fairly well.