NM unit 4 land owner authorization bull elk

hey everyone. my apologies if this has already been discussed, but i didn't find answer in search.

My property was accepted into the nm eplus program this year and we were granted a mature bull any legal weapon elk authorization. Its an ranch only authorization, but my understanding is that is can be used on any private ranch in unit 4 with owners permission? Is that correct? Does anyone know what would be a fair price for it? I'm looking to sell it for a reasonable price, not trying to gouge anyone, but I'm not sure what this specific authorization is really worth? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to dm if prefer to discuss privately. Thank you.

Since unit 4 elk tags can only be drawn by New Mexico residents, does that mean you can only sell your unit 4 landowner tag to other NM residents?

Jethro

WKR
hey everyone. my apologies if this has already been discussed, but i didn't find answer in search.

My property was accepted into the nm eplus program this year and we were granted a mature bull any legal weapon elk authorization. Its a ranch only authorization, but my understanding is that is can be used on any private ranch in unit 4 with owners permission? Is that correct? Does anyone know what would be a fair price for it? I'm looking to sell it for a reasonable price, not trying to gouge anyone, but I'm not sure what this specific authorization is really worth? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to dm if prefer to discuss privately. Thank you.
Your understanding is correct. Tag would be valid on any private within unit 4 with written permission of landowner.

I have no idea on pricing.