NM Elk Draw Coming Soon

We’ll, if I got both of my first choice tags, that’s about 1 in a million. Literally, no exaggeration, 1 in a million.

I’m on year 14 or maybe 15

Still no luck
Legit question, where are you applying for and what weapons? I hear people say this on forums about NM all the time, but I've drawn Elk two out of four years that I've been a resident, as well as a number of other species.

Legit question, where are you applying for and what weapons? I hear people say this on forums about NM all the time, but I've drawn Elk two out of four years that I've been a resident, as well as a number of other species.
Ha resident is wayyyyyy different

Ha resident is wayyyyyy different
I've seen a lot of people (usually on facebook hunting groups) that claim similar numbers as residents. All I can think is that they ONLY apply for rifle hunts in the top trophy units that give like 5 tags.

I've seen a lot of people (usually on facebook hunting groups) that claim similar numbers as residents. All I can think is that they ONLY apply for rifle hunts in the top trophy units that give like 5 tags.
Probably right there.

I’m a Non-res. And yes I pretty much just go for the gold and apply for the top tier tags.

Back