Nikon Monarch HG and Zeiss Conquest HD Questions

I'm looking to upgrade from a pair of older Burris Signature Select 10x50 for spotting coyotes in snow cover during the day and I do wear glasses.
I've been trying to decide between these two for awhile now and have read tons of info.
I'd say this is pretty much my price point.
I don't have anywhere to compare them and also have a couple unanswered questions.

1. Is there anywhere online that will let you demo binoculars would you just have to buy both pairs?
2. I wear glasses, which I hate, so far I've been taking them off while viewing, but I think it's time to start viewing with them on. Any issues with either of these from eyeglass wearers?
3. My main use will be spotting coyotes in the winter snow cover during the day. Every talks about and compares low light conditions but what about bright light and reflective conditions?
4. Other recommendations welcome, but I think I'm down to these two.

OP
C
Coyotes in the snow… that sounds perfect for a thermal monocular.
Very Interesting, I've been thinking about getting into the thermal game. It never once crossed my mind to use it in the daytime. I will definitely look into it.
I do still need to get some new binoculars since mine are short on eye relief.

dave3006

FNG
I have a FLIR Scion. It is amazing. Go with a 640 core and I think anything warm blooded will "pop" like crazy in the snow.

On a walk in my neighborhood at night, cottontails on the neighbor's grass look like glowing orbs of white light.

Coyote hunting in the desert is a little harder. The thermal clutter from rocks and brush make the coyote more difficult to detect.

But, a coyote on a uniform surface like snow is the ideal use for thermal.