Nightforce sponsors MuleyFreak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool story bro. Where’s your outrage email to rokstaff about taking money from MTNTOUGH?? Are you outraged enough to leave rokslide due to their relationship with a sponsor of muley freak? How outraged are you????

Mountain tough's next tutorial "Fence jumping with Erik "the Red Devil" Van workinongettinlow."

We call this "stretching the fence."

It will be like goat yoga for trespassers.

8rh4bq.jpg

MattB

WKR
Drop them a note or two, I did.

[email protected]

[email protected]
I wonder if NF finds that a change in “seasonal demand” will allow them to be more responsive to returning emails?

RobHazmat89

Lil-Rokslider
How about Nightforce sponsoring a convicted poacher and someone who just took a plea deal in their home state last fall for poaching?
They are deleting a ton of backlashing comments on their Instagram page.
It’s sickening to see how many people idolize influencers that will break any law for content.View attachment 715588
Who cares. I don't buy products based on people I don't know doing things that don't effect me.

Cool story bro. Where’s your outrage email to rokstaff about taking money from MTNTOUGH?? Are you outraged enough to leave rokslide due to their relationship with a sponsor of muley freak? How outraged are you????
Where can I find more ifo on this

Gone4Days

WKR
Has anyone called mtntough yet? Or do they get a pass because they sponsor this site? Crickets…..

IMG_9587.jpeg

BBob

WKR
Where can I find more ifo on this
Screen Shot 2024-05-24 at 12.23.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-05-24 at 12.43.13 PM.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.