Nightforce sponsors MuleyFreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

WCS

Lil-Rokslider
Drop them a note or two, I did.

[email protected]
I did as well this morning. Not a good look for NF.

IDVortex

WKR
Legit question.

Is this thread the reason NF wanted him as a influencer, due to more attention to their business? Because any publicity is free publicity.

• Idaho Case No. CR36-22-0866 - felony unlawful posession - plea deal, charge dropped
  • Idaho Case No. CR36-22-0867 - misdemeanor trespassing and disturbing the peace - plea deal, guilty, fine and 18-month probation period.
  • Utah Case No. 2018-000032 with references to previous trespassing charges and revocation of hunting privileges in 2015 (Case No. 1812000067) and 2007. Minutes from appeal to Utah Wildlife Board where 24-month wildlife privilege revocation was upheld.
Serial convicted trespasser. My email to Nightforce included this documentation.

Attachments

• Vanwoerkom, Erik - sDec & Order-1 (1).pdf
    721.1 KB · Views: 25
  • CR36-22-0866.pdf
    179.3 KB · Views: 7
  • CR36-22-0867.pdf
    407.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 2019-08-22 - Utah Wildlife Committee Meeting Minutes.pdf
    160 KB · Views: 8

Gone4Days

WKR
  • Idaho Case No. CR36-22-0866 - felony unlawful posession - plea deal, charge dropped
  • Idaho Case No. CR36-22-0867 - misdemeanor trespassing and disturbing the peace - plea deal, guilty, fine and 18-month probation period.
  • Utah Case No. 2018-000032 with references to previous trespassing charges and revocation of hunting privileges in 2015 (Case No. 1812000067) and 2007. Minutes from appeal to Utah Wildlife Board where 24-month wildlife privilege revocation was upheld.
Serial convicted trespasser. My email to Nightforce included this documentation.
Cool story bro. Where’s your outrage email to rokstaff about taking money from MTNTOUGH?? Are you outraged enough to leave rokslide due to their relationship with a sponsor of muley freak? How outraged are you????

3forks

WKR
Don’t really understand this move. A reputable company with huge Gov and tactical sales doesn’t need a low rent instafamous influencer.

I think you pointed out the issue in and of itself.

I would suspect that NF’s Gov and tactical sales are the priority and they’ve lost touch with what hunters care about.

It’s evident that NF’s product engineers know what they’re doing, but their marketing department has their head up their ass.

Whatever benefit NF thought they’d be getting from aligning themselves with MF will definitely not be realized.

If MF had any decency or professionalism (and we know he does not), he would resign from the NF pro staff and let NF off the hook for having to continually defend him and their decision for sponsoring him.

KenLee

WKR
Poacher is getting alot of IG traffic while showing love for NF.
NF is likely paying for the attention. Fools just didn't expect this type of attention

Reactions: WCS

Flyjunky

WKR
Poacher is getting alot of IG traffic while showing love for NF.
NF is likely paying for the attention. Fools just didn't expect this type of attention
I'm not on IG, I hope it's mostly negative comments.

I hope NF IG is taking a huge hit

Status
Not open for further replies.