Nfa gun guru trust

JjamesIII

WKR
How do they want you to submit prints/photo to process through gun guru? I was thinking about just going through a local silencer shop kiosk initially due to the convenience of it. After looking at other trust options, it seems that gunguru is a pretty solid option that ties up loose ends that some others leave open.

Part of me says screw it, get a single shot trust and be done with it. What are the odds of the big bad wolf coming to my door and interrogating me about the nuances of my Nfa trust.

I did mine at capitol armory. We did everything in the store. Super easy.

I’m not sure whether trust or individual is best but this trust easily allows you to add members and beneficiaries and take them off. Sometimes a notary is needed.

The trust and the prints/photos are completely independent of one another. You can set up your trust with whomever you wish.
The fingerprints and photos are required by the ATF when you submit your Form 4.

I did my trust back in 2013 when I purchased my first suppressor. That was prior to having to submit prints and photos for a trust Form 4. I bought 6 suppressors that way. After 41F took effect, I purchased another one, using the same trust and had to get prints and photos done. I did the photos at Walgreens and the prints at my local sheriff's office. Then the Silencer Shop Kiosks popped up everywhere and I did my prints and photos with them and now I just use one of their kiosk dealers when I want another one.

OP
J

JjamesIII

WKR
The trust and the prints/photos are completely independent of one another. You can set up your trust with whomever you wish.
The fingerprints and photos are required by the ATF when you submit your Form 4.

I did my trust back in 2013 when I purchased my first suppressor. That was prior to having to submit prints and photos for a trust Form 4. I bought 6 suppressors that way. After 41F took effect, I purchased another one, using the same trust and had to get prints and photos done. I did the photos at Walgreens and the prints at my local sheriff's office. Then the Silencer Shop Kiosks popped up everywhere and I did my prints and photos with them and now I just use one of their kiosk dealers when I want another one.
Thank you for the clarification. It’s muddy water to wade through on your first time. I’ve already learned so much in a day or two researching stuff. It’s like applying for out of state tags for the first time. It can be overwhelming.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
Thank you for the clarification. It’s muddy water to wade through on your first time. I’ve already learned so much in a day or two researching stuff. It’s like applying for out of state tags for the first time. It can be overwhelming.
Consider hiring a lawyer who specializes in this area.