eddiewiggles

FNG
Classified Approved
I’m hesitant to call myself a true new guy here because I’ve read these forums for so long. I’m just now making an account tho because I’m working on a rifle build and found a scope in the classifieds that I’m hoping sticks around. So I gotta get my post count up and get lucky. I look forward to learning some more stuff on here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4rcgoat

WKR
I’m hesitant to call myself a true new guy here because I’ve read these forums for so long. I’m just now making an account tho because I’m working on a rifle build and found a scope in the classifieds that I’m hoping sticks around. So I gotta get my post count up and get lucky. I look forward to learning some more stuff on here!

Welcome to the party

Visit the "Thoughts on the Kung Flu" thread. You can argue with people all day long and youll have that post count up in no time. Youll get a few laughs out of it too. most likely.

OP
E

eddiewiggles

FNG
Classified Approved
Visit the "Thoughts on the Kung Flu" thread. You can argue with people all day long and youll have that post count up in no time. Youll get a few laughs out of it too. most likely.

Just out of curiosity I’m gonna check it out, but only for laughs. Not interested in keyboard warriors lol