Newberg says a $40 elk tag (or whatever it cost) is a $25,000 elk tag for residents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I owned a home in Illinois and worked there as a creepy 30 year old lift op for 2 years.
I lived in my car/tent illegally north of Silverthorne, but if you took it seriously, you could have surplus money and afford a few (15 elk tags per month).
View attachment 683222
How long ago was that? What is “edge rent”?

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
22/23
The downside is, as my homie “j-Willy once said, “the walls in the edge are made up of 98% dab oil” 😆
It really is some 3rd world chit.
73F2C5F5-7339-4A12-A55C-491FA42BD9A6.png

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
If you’ve got a homie, you can pick your roommate.
But if not, you could get roach.
And that mf ain’t showered since nam and he’s f’d up on way more than $60 a week worth of chron.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
22/23
The downside is, as my homie “j-Willy once said, “the walls in the edge are made up of 98% dab oil” 😆
It really is some 3rd world chit.
View attachment 683236
So I’m not seeing the financial benefit here. Be a ski bum to gain residency but it’s still cheaper to stay home and pay the nr tag price.

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
So I’m not seeing the financial benefit here. Be a ski bum to gain residency but it’s still cheaper to stay home and pay the nr tag price.
You’re making 15.29 res elk tags a month after your bills are paid and you’re living on vacation at a ski resort.

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
You’re making 15.29 res elk tags a month after your bills are paid and you’re living on vacation at a ski resort.
@fngTony
If chit goes sideways with my real life here in the Midwest, this is 100% my fallback plan.
Smoking dope and living in employee housing at the ski resort.
$66.12 elk tags.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
How much does it cost to travel between Illinois and Colorado? That’s where I don’t see the value.

Archer86

WKR
CO annually gets 25% of MT’s population in NR hunters in the state, maybe 45% of WY’s population. NR numbers are pretty high if you look at all 50 states sales. Bet they all pay federal taxes.

If WY offered 300k NR licenses, it would sell out.
So what your the point hunters in general are 6 percent of the population traveling hunters are less then 1 percent of the population there are 168 million tax payers in the US the traveling hunter doesn't have a pot to piss in try to claim they pay taxes sobthey shouldn't get limited

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
You didn't allocate enough for Tinder dates.
Just kill a few more bulls then drive north. Why wait? Seriously.
I’ll never be good enough for you two!
Uggghhh!
And you guys hang out with way classier ladies than me.
But Alaska just adds a lot.
Airline travel.
The last frontier.
Does onx work up there?
Just way more scary in general.

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
It’s against the rules for me to answer that
If you guys are gonna leave grouse season open and let me get a license for $100, I’m still gonna come out and crowd the trailheads during September, enjoy the outdoors and let the super hunters fight over the deer and elk.
I wonder how many others feel this way. 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.