new watch

I just picked up an Origo Guide Pro and really like it so far. it was actually a craigslist find so i got it dirt cheap compared to what they get for them new.

Trout bum

Lil-Rokslider
I used a Suunto Vector for 8 years or so. I have had my Suunto Core black ops for two seasons now an love it. It has a slightly lower profile than the Vector and is better for everyday use in my opinion.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Suunto Core was just up on steep & cheap again. If you're looking for one of these watches, keep your eye out over there, I see them on occasion.

I am so close to putting that in the cart every time I see it. Great deal.

The Vector just keeps on working though.

Gman

WKR
So it looks like some of the previous posts were deleted but I was waiting to receive my new Core to post this. Mail just came and with it arrived new Core watch from Steep and Cheep. I had to get the sahara yellow and I wasn't that into the color but I figured I could live with it for the price. However, the watch color is much more gold than yellow which looks really cool.

I want to give a huge shout out to Drhorsepower. He was on the look out for days and texted me at something like 10pm MT to say "it's on!". I was able to buy it and the rest is history. Just another reason this site is so awesome. I didnt' know DrHorsepower at all and he offered to help me like that. Definitely a guy I'd like to buy a beer sometime.

Thanks a bunch Dr.

Now off to setting this thing up!

<<< site isn't letting me post pics, I'll edit when it's back up >>>

Rocky

WKR
Suunto core is what is on my wrist for everyday wear. When in the mts. I wear or carry my Garmin 310 heart rate monitor/GPS watch as well. It is a great piece of equipment. A nice feature is that when you bet back home the watch and "ant" talk to each other. Then you get to see a lot of data (heart rate, elevation, pace, calories burned, and your track is shown on google maps) that is automatically store on line.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Suunto core is what is on my wrist for everyday wear. When in the mts. I wear or carry my Garmin 310 heart rate monitor/GPS watch as well. It is a great piece of equipment. A nice feature is that when you bet back home the watch and "ant" talk to each other. Then you get to see a lot of data (heart rate, elevation, pace, calories burned, and your track is shown on google maps) that is automatically store on line.

I had one of those, but it did not work well on extended trips (battery died).

How much life you getting out of yours?