New Tikka Rifles Shot Show 2024

plebe

Lil-Rokslider
I think they are out now.

That’s wild. I cancelled on the 350 Roughtech Specter on 8/15 when the EuroOptic rep told me (after talking to the Beretta rep) that they were minimum 5 weeks out. Now they show in stock. I was 2nd on the order list, lol. What a s-show. Maybe they’ll send it anyway as I haven’t yet seen my refund.

If somehow the automotive industry convinced consumers that paying $4,000 more for a half ton with a carbon hood increased the function of their pickup but it actually resulted in a few more problems it would be like what has happened with carbon barrels in the firearms industry.

WRO

WKR
If somehow the automotive industry convinced consumers that paying $4,000 more for a half ton with a carbon hood increased the function of their pickup but it actually resulted in a few more problems it would be like what has happened with carbon barrels in the firearms industry.

It’s like fake titties, they don’t help functionality, but they sure are nice to look at.

Anybody see Tikka nows has the 6.5 PRC in the plain T3X blued and stainless versions? No threading but sub $1K and likely very accurate.

Remington92

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody see Tikka nows has the 6.5 PRC in the plain T3X blued and stainless versions? No threading but sub $1K and likely very accurate.
I picked up a stainless lite 6.5prc when they first came out. I’ve only got it to the range once but so far I’m impressed. Seems to like factory eldx or Eldm equally. My faith in tikka has been renewed.IMG_8947.jpegIMG_8937.jpeg