New SWFA scope line?

Sadler

WKR
For both of my back orders they actually called me and asked if I still wanted them before they charged my card.

ztc92

Lil-Rokslider
For anyone interested, I came across this today on another forum. Seems the sale may reflect some changes in how they run the business and an attempt to really focus on the SWFA SS scopes as opposed to their other products...

For anyone interested, I came across this today on another forum. Seems the sale may reflect some changes in how they run the business and an attempt to really focus on the SWFA SS scopes as opposed to their other products...

Looks like a promising direction/development.

JCMCUBIC

WKR
Yes, that is an interesting development. The demand is there, they can't keep them in stock. Tweaking the basic design a bit for capped windage and a zero stopped elevation for the various models and they'll make an already great riflescope that much better.

OP
B
Yes, that is an interesting development. The demand is there, they can't keep them in stock. Tweaking the basic design a bit for capped windage and a zero stopped elevation for the various models and they'll make an already great riflescope that much better.
Add a NF atacr style threaded throw lever and you'd have a real winner!

JCMCUBIC

WKR
Add a NF atacr style threaded throw lever and you'd have a real winner!

I've not used one on the atacr but if it's like the NXS's short threaded lever I'm a fan, especially the way it's implemented. Anyone who doesn't want to use it, just remove it.

MThuntr

WKR
I think they upgraded to 3-9 box from white to a more colorful black, maybe that’s the rumored upgrade? 😂

Zero stop and capped windage is all I need, although I’ve kinda learned to live without it now.
If they added those two I'd actually own one. I've watched other companies add that to similarly priced optics. I can't speak to building quality on all of them but I've been generally happy with the Athlon and Meopta lines I've looked at.

ZackP

WKR
I actually spoke to Wendy yesterday. She essentially told me the same thing as posted in that thread. Wonder if she ever gets tired of answering our questions?

Anyhow, I asked if they had any plans on upgrading the scopes in the future. Keep in mind I didn’t say how, or what I would recommend, just a general question.

Her answer “Our scopes will be our sole focus moving forward”.

Redwing

Lil-Rokslider
I remain hopeful they'll keep them at or near the current price point.

Sent from my SM-A326U1 using Tapatalk