New SG bino harness is on the way ...

Dunky

WKR
Hard to tell from the one picture, but wondering if it has pals webbing for accessory attachment or some other system that only works with their pouches?

Grady.J

Lil-Rokslider
Hard to tell from the one picture, but wondering if it has pals webbing for accessory attachment or some other system that only works with their pouches?
Looks like velcro to me.

I like the wings, I'm hoping more companies start doing that, I haven't been crazy about any of the ones out so far.

eltx

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like velcro to me.

I like the wings, I'm hoping more companies start doing that, I haven't been crazy about any of the ones out so far.
Yep just Velcro. Sounds like the wings will be somewhat rigid to stop the flopping around of the accessory pouches.

I have used the gen 1 since day 1. I love it. But the new system looks great. I like the idea of the wings to prevent some flopping. It’s not much but my rangefinder pouch does flop a little. By far the best one for me. Leaning towards trying this one out. Got the catalog right after I ordered a small pocket, down pants and their med kit. I was a little bummed.

Jon_G

WKR
I’m curious what they come out with, the gen 1 was a disappointment to me, but they wouldn’t have to change a lot to make it exceptional, but imo, they missed the mark on gen 1
What didn't you like about it?

eltx

Lil-Rokslider
I have used the gen 1 since day 1. I love it. But the new system looks great. I like the idea of the wings to prevent some flopping. It’s not much but my rangefinder pouch does flop a little. By far the best one for me. Leaning towards trying this one out. Got the catalog right after I ordered a small pocket, down pants and their med kit. I was a little bummed.
I give the Skyline an 8/10. I think the strap upgrade and reducing the accessory pouch floppiness are the right improvements to make with the new gen but I’m not compelled to upgrade.

Grady.J

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone know what size the side pocket is going to be? I tried rigging up one of their large belt pouches to my current harness, and found it was too big and bulky, mostly too deep front to back. The regular size belt pocket is a much better fit, but a bit too short to fit my phone. Perhaps the wings help with that bulky feeling by keeping everything a little more together.