New Products - Rokslide Store

D

david long

The Rok Wraps are here! Three awesome color schemes in two different lengths. $12/dozen.

Six different Alaska hunting DVD's by Billy Molls. Check them out. $25 ea.

OP
D

david long

5" green Rok Wraps with (3) 2" neon green Blazers on a 3 degree helical!

OP
B

bearguide

i have never done wraps. are they hard to put on

OP
D

david long

Very easy. Once you try them....you will never want to fletch an arrow without them.

BuckSnort

WKR
I have always built my own arrows.. Never tried the wraps.. Can y'all post a pic of a finished arrow if you get a chance?

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
I agree....I will never not wrap my arrows again. I am thinking the white 7" wrap with three white Fusion vanes and a set of the 7" green wraps with white Fusions.

If you go into my archery album you can see many distant pics of my arrows with various colored wraps. Sorry but don't have a camera or arrows with me to take pics at this time.

Once I get my wraps I will do a video on wrapping arrows for those that want to see how it's done.

This is what I do. You peel the wrap off its backing and lay it on a mouse pad, line up the arrow and roll the arrow over the wrap. Fletch up as normal after that. When you want to refletch or ruin a vane you just peel the wrap off and you are back to a nice clean shaft.

Last edited:

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
Think I'll be running the white 5" wrap w/ 3 white blazers with ~6* helical...

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckaz34