New Mexico Roll Call

RdRdrFan

WKR
Not in NM but I am waiting to see if I get lucky and have an elk tag in NM to match my AZ elk tag.....or a deer tag in NM to compliment it!

nsedillo

FNG
Estancia, the Heart of NM... Any Rumor of the supposed flaw in the system this year. IDK if its true, not getting any hopes up tho.

KHNC

WKR
In NC , but waiting as usual. Got lucky last year tho!

OP

3Arrows

FNG
I heard last year they did a "mock" draw 2 weeks after deadline to check the system and then did another draw to release to the public..makes you wonder who got drawn the first time and not the second..we'll see how everything turns out. Good luck guys.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

ScoutFox

FNG
Abq, as well. I hope to draw this year as well. Hopefully ELK. Haven't drawn elk since 2011..

OP

3Arrows

FNG
Yeah I just moved here 3 years ago and haven't drawn yet but I did get one of the late Archery 6 point or better tags my first year here.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

RedRidge

WKR
Waiting as well. Down here in El Paso. Just came back from 34 today scouting and chasing thunder chickens.

results won't be out until tomorrow.

deer, pronghorn, Barbary sheep and ibex.......got lucky and pulled a Barbary tag last year.......fingers and toes are crossed I pulled a tag for at least one of these!!