New Mexico GMU 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone familiar with this GMU? Had a hunt lined up further south but outfitter lost the land so now they're pivoting us to a ranch near Dulce on western end of GMU 4.

Its about 6,000 acres near Lumberton, NM. Not familiar with the area so looking for any advice / guidance before we commit. Thanks!

LFC911

WKR
Welcome to RS, better read the rulez before you go asking about units round these parts. Good luck with your hunt.

1714146845193.png

It’s a guided hunt… ask the guide about what to expect. If you have any trepidation about the guide, check references.

OP
R
It’s a guided hunt… ask the guide about what to expect. If you have any trepidation about the guide, check references.
Our experience is most guides / outfitters are 50% honest and 50% FOS and generally tell you what you want to hear. Been hunting in CO for +10 years and pattern has usually held. Really curious if anyone has hunted this area and their thoughts on it.

Also - I totally get the rules, so if anyone wants to small talk about boot lace reviews or other random topics in the meantime I can certainly do that

LFC911

WKR
I would mention the name of the outfitter and if anyone has hunted with them to get their unbiased review.

Status
Not open for further replies.