New Mexico Elk Draw 2022

OP
KHNC

KHNC

WKR
I actually have a green for the first time ever.. archery tag.

Funny part is that I didn't want to draw since I cashed all my Wyoming points in.

now to see if I can convince work to give me the entire month off.....
You can pull out of wyoming draw and get a refund if you do it soon.

I had enough red with the hair on my head. Now that it is going, I guess Red application notices have took its place. Damn!

I actually have a green for the first time ever.. archery tag.

Funny part is that I didn't want to draw since I cashed all my Wyoming points in.

now to see if I can convince work to give me the entire month off.....

You can still change you WY app right?

Edited: just saw your other post

JLeMieux

Lil-Rokslider
I might be going after all. My buddy's son drew a Valle Vidal rifle tag!! Hopefully I can make it out there to give them a hand.

Z Barebow

Lil-Rokslider
Blessing in disguise. (My wife is planning a 2 week camping trip in UP beginning Sept 20th) Married 29 but I wouldn't make it to 30 if I had green)

Attachments

• No Tag.jpg
    No Tag.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 28

Gerbdog

WKR
What's y'all contingency plans ??
I have a CO application in a lousy unit. Not even worth going for the price of fuel.
my contingency plan is..... CO unit thats not even worth the price of fuel.... except ill be down in NM anyway so ill just swing into that unit on the way home haha.

There are elk all over CO, ill find em, chances of a 350+ bull are basically null but i'd still bet theyre out there somewhere..... by that i mean behind every tree. Its CO after all.

Im also hoping to pull a bear tag, ive ran across the same big bear in a unit 2 years in a row now and both times he was 30 yards away. With the tag in hand i'm sure he'll be long gone, wont see him at all.

Jwknutson17

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Big box of red unsuccessful again for me. Not surprised though as it's been that way for many years.