New Kifaru wood stove????

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The Large is 1lb 14oz :)

They are easier to put together than anything I've used and you have no parts that can be lost.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I will post up some photos when I get back from Idaho.

As far as availability, I need to confirm with Patrick. We are thinking July, but not 100%.

Curtis C

WKR
I could have rambled on but figured I would wait till someone had a specific question;)

Some of the displays were stainless but Patrick did say they would be titanium. He had a SM, MED, LG on display and XXL heating the 24 man. Setup and tear down quite quick, rolls up into small tube for storage. Nice flat cook surface since the cylinder is vertical rather than horizontal.

C

EDIT Patrick wasn't real sure about when it would be available or the pricepoint during the camp out.

cmeier117

WKR
I got a peak at one and the design idea is very cool and really don't know why no one had thought of it before.

I'm very interested in this! I love my Kifaru small in my MegaTarp but would really like to get a bigger one with a little longer burn times and save some weight.

groc426

FNG
I'm very anxious to hear and see pictures of this new stove! I've been trying to convince the wife we need a new tent and stove set-up!

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'll post photos when we get back from the backpacking trip.

I would do it now, but all the photos are on my SD card at Kifaru.

Sorry guys