New Hornady products 2025

Hydra6

FNG
Seems like the 6GT fits a very niche role between the 6arc and 6creed. Not sure how much market there will be for that, and most precision shooters are reloading anyway.
A surprising number of PRS competitors do not reload - either too busy or do not want too - so "precision" target ammo is in demand. 6GT I believe is now #2 in popularity with 6 Dasher #1 in PRS.

Hydra6

FNG
Hornady offering 3000 sequential bullets as a lot off machines is a big deal in the target world. That is a barrel's worth (or more) for most PRS calibers.

I would not be surprised if the 76Atip for 223/556 is not a spinoff from a DOD request. There is a uncatalogued 6mm 106Atip from a military contract that pops up sometimes as a blem (no, not the 110, not the TAP, a 106 ATip).

I would not be surprised if the 76Atip for 223/556 is not a spinoff from a DOD request. There is a uncatalogued 6mm 106Atip from a military contract that pops up sometimes as a blem (no, not the 110, not the TAP, a 106 ATip).
They haven't released a BC on them yet from what I can see, but it would be neat to get some extra range out of a scoped carbine every once and a while with them.

ID_Matt

WKR
Those aeromatch bullets interest me for competition and practice if the price is good. Any one seen what the price is going to be?? Also, watched the video on them and they kept mentioning how they had the exact same profile as the bullets we are used to..... does that mean same as an ELDM or same as a berger hybrid that they look awful similar to??

taskswap

WKR
I'd appreciate them doing another run or two of their Precision Hunter ammo before they trot out new things. But that's just me.

I’m very interested in the case trimmer.

I’ll give Hornady props on this one. They fixed my main complaint with the Henderson trimmer by adding the micrometer adjust feature.

Kinda silly the Henderson didn’t have that at its given price point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro