New Hornady products 2025

Hydra6

FNG
Seems like the 6GT fits a very niche role between the 6arc and 6creed. Not sure how much market there will be for that, and most precision shooters are reloading anyway.
A surprising number of PRS competitors do not reload - either too busy or do not want too - so "precision" target ammo is in demand. 6GT I believe is now #2 in popularity with 6 Dasher #1 in PRS.

Hydra6

FNG
Hornady offering 3000 sequential bullets as a lot off machines is a big deal in the target world. That is a barrel's worth (or more) for most PRS calibers.

I would not be surprised if the 76Atip for 223/556 is not a spinoff from a DOD request. There is a uncatalogued 6mm 106Atip from a military contract that pops up sometimes as a blem (no, not the 110, not the TAP, a 106 ATip).

I would not be surprised if the 76Atip for 223/556 is not a spinoff from a DOD request. There is a uncatalogued 6mm 106Atip from a military contract that pops up sometimes as a blem (no, not the 110, not the TAP, a 106 ATip).
They haven't released a BC on them yet from what I can see, but it would be neat to get some extra range out of a scoped carbine every once and a while with them.