New guy from San Diego

BUDS89

FNG
Howdy,

I just joined today. I'm an old guy, a former SEAL (before they learned to shoot a pistol or precision rifle:)) and just starting an adventure into precision rifle shooting with my 23-year-old son. It seems this forum has a wealth of knowledge and expertise, and I am here to learn and have fun conversing with knowledgeable folks.

-ss

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Welcome, and thank you for your service. A SEAL, Americas best. USN 1968-1972.

Welcome, I’m from SD as well. Raised in scripps and now up in Fallbrook. Not sure if you’re connected to the organization but I do some work with The Honor Foundation.
Cheers,
MV

Welcome. I'd also suggest the SCH Outdoors forum. Its a SoCal based forum with lots of like minded folks from the San Diego area. There are some high precision shooters on there who can help you and your son out. They do some local competitions every now and then but you can get a lot of questions answered there as well. You'll see me on there..I moved from SD last year but met a bunch of great guys on there.