New Guy From Minnesota

Been a poster on Long Range Hunting Forum since Feb of 2018 and just came here for the first time on Thursday.
Saw an ad that I'm interested in,
I have lived in Apple Valley, MN for the last 33 years, Will be 68 in May and plan to work till 70
Deer hunter since 1969, I have hunted Minnesota's North Shore for the last 20 years, but have not seen a deer in the last 4 from many stands
but see those timber wolves regularly.

T.P.

03mossy

WKR
Welcome from a fellow Minnesotan. I had a lease north of Cloquet for 15 years. We gave it up 2 years ago because like you we would hunt all season and not see deer anymore. More wolves on cameras than deer.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Murph8868

FNG
Welcome, Located up near Lindstrom, MN myself. Hunted one season in wolf country. That was enough for me to keep heading to the south part of the state for Deer.

Blinddog

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome - have land around Hibbing - same issue, more wolves and bears than deer.

mnhoundman

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome from west central Minnesota, that's sad what those worthless wolves are doing up there!!!

cjmikek

FNG
This winter isn't going to help either with the amount of snowfall we have had. Going to be tough deer hunting up north next year.

pcassada

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome from a fellow Minnesotan. I grew up in Apple Valley and still live within 20 minutes or so from there. The arrowhead is rough for deer hunting. The grouse hunting up there is some of the best in the whole country though!