New guy from Colorado

Armyof1

FNG
Hello! Decided to join been using Rokslide for years for reference. I hunt Elk every year and occasionally mix in a deer. Hung up the upland game vest years ago but used to love walking the field rows in Kansas. Look forward to being an active member here

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new CO member.

Eddie

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello! Decided to join been using Rokslide for years for reference. I hunt Elk every year and occasionally mix in a deer. Hung up the upland game vest years ago but used to love walking the field rows in Kansas. Look forward to being an active member here
Welcome!
You’ve been appointed now!!!!
@eddielasvegas whats the lad Vegas connection? Should we call you eddiescottsdale?🙂

OP
A

Armyof1

FNG
I am in metro area mostly but I have a spot in summit county that I frequent. Hunt mostly in Walden / steamboat area

Divide93

FNG
I am in metro area mostly but I have a spot in summit county that I frequent. Hunt mostly in Walden / steamboat area
I bet you are just thrilled with the latest predator releases! I never hunted outside of Grand County, mostly the Troublesome Basin. Some beautiful country between Walden and Steamboat!