New guy from ca

Just saying hi. I live in northern ca by the Oregon border. Hunt the marble mountains and southern Oregon. Both bow and rifle. Would love to meet some new folks here who like packin into the mountains and hunting from camp!!!

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Just saying hi. I live in northern ca by the Oregon border. Hunt the marble mountains and southern Oregon. Both bow and rifle. Would love to meet some new folks here who like packin into the mountains and hunting from camp!!!
Welcome, I'm also from California. Live way south of you.. I do send a little time up in Oregon hunting though

rm90

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome, I'm also from California. Live way south of you.. I do send a little time up in Oregon hunting though
Where about do you live in CA ?
I am near Los Angeles and looking for a local fellow hunter also, i only do archery.

Tverde707

FNG
new member here. I’m in NorCal also. most of the time in the trinity alps but decent amount of time in C zone also. always looking for more mountain buds. Not everyone is about that life.