New from New York

dingle

Lil-Rokslider
Another FNG here, been lurking for years but figured it's time to come clean. What are we called - adult onset hunters? It's a fitting enough label but all I can say is I'm trying to do it right. I'm from the west coast, live in New York City and come out west to hike and hunt. In the meantime, investing time and effort in my health, arrow shooting, memberships, donations and generally trying to be a decent f***ing citizen.

Thanks for the forum - it's good to be here.

D

Another FNG here, been lurking for years but figured it's time to come clean. What are we called - adult onset hunters? It's a fitting enough label but all I can say is I'm trying to do it right. I'm from the west coast, live in New York City and come out west to hike and hunt. In the meantime, investing time and effort in my health, arrow shooting, memberships, donations and generally trying to be a decent f***ing citizen.

Thanks for the forum - it's good to be here.

D
You still on here, Dingle? I'm a west coaster hunter who lives in NYC too. Hows it been hunting out east lately? Any luck? cheers.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new NY member.

Eddie

OP
dingle

dingle

Lil-Rokslider
You still on here, Dingle? I'm a west coaster hunter who lives in NYC too. Hows it been hunting out east lately? Any luck? cheers.
Welcome! Yes, I'm still on rokslide, hanging around from time to time. I've been fortunate to have lots of good years on the east coast, although my days of using my fire escape to age meat might be numbered...

Welcome! Yes, I'm still on rokslide, hanging around from time to time. I've been fortunate to have lots of good years on the east coast, although my days of using my fire escape to age meat might be numbered...
venison quarters on the fire escape is a post card I need to make haha