New Fjallraven Keb Agile Trousers

sneaky

"DADDY"
Those look nice. Kebs are a little heavy for warm weather, these look like a better option for spring and fall temps

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jd1006

WKR
Looks like they got rid of the normal G1000 and mixed more of their stretchy fabric. I find the original Kebs to be pretty breathable already. I wonder if they will make these same updates to the Lappland series which is their hunting modified line that is based off the Keb. They usually use quieter fabric and quiet buttons, etc.

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
OP
D

Dobermann

WKR

jd1006

WKR
The swedes like to sit a lot. They don’t see the comfort in having things in your back pockets.

sneaky

"DADDY"
What are you carrying in back pockets while hiking or hunting? My wallet stays in my vehicle, nothing I need to buy on the mountain.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Bringing up an old thread here.

I’ve used the regular Keb pants, the Vidda pro pants, the Vidda pro ventilated pants , and the Vidda pro lite pants exclusively for the last few years now.

I added a pair of the Keb Agiles to my arsenal about a year ago, and for where/how I hunt; if I had to pick only one pair of pants to own, these would be the ones!

They are just the perfect all around pants. Great stretch, excellent durability, waxable G1000 for waterproofing, perfect pockets, slots for knee pads, and 40% lighter than the regular Keb Trousers.

Just bought a second pair, ready to get some blood on them!

IMG_8587.jpeg

OP
D

Dobermann

WKR
Bringing up an old thread here.

I’ve used the regular Keb pants, the Vidda pro pants, the Vidda pro ventilated pants , and the Vidda pro lite pants exclusively for the last few years now.

I added a pair of the Keb Agiles to my arsenal about a year ago, and for where/how I hunt; if I had to pick only one pair of pants to own, these would be the ones!

They are just the perfect all around pants. Great stretch, excellent durability, waxable G1000 for waterproofing, perfect pockets, slots for knee pads, and 40% lighter than the regular Keb Trousers.

Just bought a second pair, ready to get some blood on them!

View attachment 755247
Good to hear - that's enough for me to finally try some out.

And you've solved a mystery ... the orange ones are on sale on multiple sites, but not the other colours. I've always wondered 'Who the heck would buy those?' Of course, I was forgetting our good friend @mxgsfmdpx

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Good to hear - that's enough for me to finally try some out.

And you've solved a mystery ... the orange ones are on sale on multiple sites, but not the other colours. I've always wondered 'Who the heck would buy those?' Of course, I was forgetting our good friend @mxgsfmdpx
They’ve probably only sold two pairs and I own them both.