New Argali Trekking Poles ***Update 1/18/23***

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'm really excited to finally release our trekking pole line and accessory attachments. It took us a a few years to engineer, test, re-test, etc. to figure out how to make the poles everything we wanted in a mountain trekking pole so they would withstand heavy packouts, and to have the added benefit of being a multi-use product, but we're finally launching our trekking pole + accessory attachment line. If you use trekking poles, I really think these a worth a look. Our trekking poles aren't just a private label product with our logo on them. Everything about them from the raw material to the thickness of the carbon fiber walls is designed and sourced by us to withstand mountain hunting abuse, and they are made from the highest quality materials available. We have a full carbon fiber and a hybrid carbon/aluminum pole and two accessory attachments you can preview below.

Run down video of our Carbon X Poles is below that shows you some of the functionality of the poles and accessories.

We're running a limited time pre-sale starting 1.18.23 at 10 a.m. MST. You can also pre-order at Western Hunt Expo or Sheep Show in person. Shoot me any questions below.

***Update 1/18/23*** Check out @Jordan Budd's review.

Argali Carbon X Trekking Pole Review

Argali Trekking Pole Line
Carbon X Trekking Poles
Guide X Trekking Poles

030A2737_600x600.jpg030A0835_600x600.jpg030A2161_600x600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

svivian

WKR
Prices are all on our site, but $173 for full carbon set, $149 for hybrid set, and accessories are $18/19 a piece.
I guess i could have just clicked on the links you provided 🤦‍♂️

what testing did you guys do in regard to setting up shelters with the trekking pole adapters? How sturdy is the attachment points in the event you are in heavy winds?

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I guess i could have just clicked on the links you provided 🤦‍♂️

what testing did you guys do in regard to setting up shelters with the trekking pole adapters? How sturdy is the attachment points in the event you are in heavy winds?
We did a fair amount of testing in high winds. We used the X3 Adapter and 2 poles on Kodiak this year and the wind was vicious for days on end. The poles will flex a fair amount but they can withstand high winds.

slowelk

WKR
Are these compatible with a black diamond whippet head?

edit - doesn't look like the receiver recess would be deep enough.

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have a review coming out about these soon! I used the Carbon X this last fall and really liked them. Being able to screw the poles together to make a center pole in the 4p tent was great for a little weight savings or when I forgot my center pole.. which is what really happened. Haha.

meta_gabbro

Lil-Rokslider
@Brad@Argali
What are we looking at in terms of warranty? If I snap a pole playing stickball going across some scree will I need to buy a whole second pair, or will you have single poles or just lower segments available?

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
@Brad@Argali
What is reasoning for the EVA foam handles VS. cork ? Guessing weight & cost ?
Thought long and hard about cork, and we may do it at some point, but in using and testing we didn't have anyone that preferred cork over the foam and all it seemed like it would do is increase price without a lot of added benefit. I have used cork for a long time and thought I liked it better than foam, but after using both I personally found foam to be just as good so long as the foam was of a high quality.

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
@Brad@Argali
What are we looking at in terms of warranty? If I snap a pole playing stickball going across some scree will I need to buy a whole second pair, or will you have single poles or just lower segments available?
We have a very generous warranty right now and handle situations on a case by case basis, but we do everything we can to take care of our customers. We won't sell pole sections but we will likely do individual poles as replacements if needed.