Nevada silver state mule deer tag

I cold called a lot of guides but honestly most wanted full price or more for a "trophy " buck. Most the guides I called were already helping the other two heritage tag holders or had archery clients paying big bucks to hunt. Some offered to help once thier clients tagged out. Ended up calling Jason Carter and he sent me to deepcreekoutfitters. Travis was all about the hunt and showed very little care about the money. He put on one heck of a camp for me and my buddy. Those deep creek guys are second to none and I have no doubt in my mind they would have carried me up that mountain had I needed it. It was never about bragging rights or being the "top" guide with the biggest buck. They put me and my wants first and over delivered on everything. Yes this buck is a buck of a lifetime but those guys made it a hunt if a lifetime.
Was he killed on public land? How many days did you hunt?

TXCO

WKR
Congrats on an amazing buck! Im glad you had a wonderful experience.

I was in your position once in a different state. It can be incredibly overwhelming and Im so happy to see that you’re happy. Its also cool to see two silver state tags being posted on Rokslide with the sheep thread too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Nickjohn44
Congrats on an amazing buck! Im glad you had a wonderful experience.

I was in your position once in a different state. It can be incredibly overwhelming and Im so happy to see that you’re happy. Its also cool to see two silver state tags being posted on Rokslide with the sheep thread too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you, very overwhelming but had a great team on my side. Amazing tag and an amazing hunt