Nevada draw results 2022

ALW mule deer party with my son 151-156, ALW Bull Elk 78, 105-107, 109 and returned archery antelope 015. Don’t judge me I don’t apply for hunts I’m not willing to go on but who knew I’d draw more than one. I didn’t think I’d draw anything. Deer and elk are late enough in fire season I won’t have too much of an issue asking for that time off. Antelope was in August and if I have to choose one set of dates to ask for than deer hunting with my son is gonna be the obvious pick
My little sister drew the same bull tag, the late season, Nov 6th-20th. What season did you draw?

I'm late to the party but I drew 101-109 early archery, 4th choice 2pt non-res from Idaho. I'm looking at it as an opportunity to build my skill set archery mule deer hunting maybe in the future I'll hold out for something else. I guess if you want to draw a tag do it when fuel prices are at an all time high and you have to drive 9hrs from home haha!

Area 10 late rifle buck for a buddy and I. Haven't hunted deer there in years. I know the Boulders and 102 hold tons of deer, but we may stick south of the pass dependent on weather.

Hoping for a wet summer and "normal" October weather. Burned four points on the tag.

rm90

Lil-Rokslider
I got drawn For Mule Deer Unit 173 for Archery any body got some pointers, I will be scouting and preparing for being in the high counter I see the Elevation is max 10,500k so i will train hard for that. TIA!
I got drawn with no points NR so pretty Thank ful

TJ M

FNG
View attachment 412998
First tag I’ve drawn in Nevada. First non “general” out of state tag I’ve drawn after many years of applying. Not sure what to think about hunting deer when it’s 100 degrees with a bow but at least I will get to explore some new country. Any advice or tips from past tag holders is appreciated. I should be able to scout it at least a couple times.
Awesome!
It will definitely be hot, but if you find good water, you could be in luck. I would recommend spending some time scouting the Pequops. We've hunted there in the past and there are some BIG bucks in there and it is really thick P&J. Good luck and have fun!

BGnight

FNG
Awesome!
It will definitely be hot, but if you find good water, you could be in luck. I would recommend spending some time scouting the Pequops. We've hunted there in the past and there are some BIG bucks in there and it is really thick P&J. Good luck and have fun!
The south pequops?? There was a big fire there in '18 that wiped out a lot of PJ.