Nevada Archery Mule Deer (Early hunt)

jabris

FNG
I have lived in Reno for about 2 years now and was finally able to grab a tag on the first come first serve for a hunt that starts in less than a week. I have been scouting online with On X but looking for a few pointers or at least a sense of direction for Nevada

From looking at the maps, I’m focusing my efforts on xxx as there are a lot of water sources and private areas surrounding the public land I am thinking of hunting. I have been successful with a bow before but it’s been many years. Anything helps, even just a general tip or a starting point. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have lived in Reno for about 2 years now and was finally able to grab a tag on the first come first serve for a hunt that starts in less than a week. I have been scouting online with On X but looking for a few pointers or at least a sense of direction for Nevada Units 201-202 204-208.

From looking at the maps, I’m focusing my efforts on 201 as there are a lot of water sources and private areas surrounding the public land I am thinking of hunting. I have been successful with a bow before but it’s been many years. Anything helps, even just a general tip or a starting point. thanks
Welcome to Rokslide. You should take an opportunity to look around a bit and you'll find this community is pretty awesome.

Now unfortunately we aren't letting FNG's (new guys) post up unit specific questions. Any unit question/answers remain out in the world wide webs forever, which can doom some really great spots.

Rokslide's administrations expectation is that all long standing Rokslide members will understand and support this concept and take all such conversations to private message.

Yes it's a hassle to join and be part of this community but the rewards are worth the effort including the ability to send and receive private messages.

Hope to see you active in the forums, and good luck on your hunt!

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk