Neoprene scope cover for NF ATACR 4-16x50?

Spark352

Lil-Rokslider
I know it seems like a silly question but does anyone know of one that fits well? The Vortex medium is too small to get around the turrels, the Vortex large is too long. Some of the Scopecoats I've tried in the past have been pretty cheap. Just trying to avoid ordering anymore. Any input would be much appreciated.

I don’t have the answer, but wondering if you found something. Have the same scope with flip up caps, but would prefer a sleeve

Dented

WKR
I bought a Maven cover for one of my scopes. At $10 ot was a reasonable purchase. It was too long for the scope so I marked it where I needed it to be, took it to a seamstress and had it cut down and sewn to fit my scope. Cost me $7. It fits when nothing else would.

BBob

WKR
Never tried one on that scope but you might look at a RYO (Rick Young Outdoors). They’ve been pretty responsive to questions in the past so you could ask their opinion on it.

Look up Scopeshield.

I use them on several different NF. I get the thicker neoprene material. Since NF turrets are so aggressive, keep the red rubber cover on the turret that comes on the scope in the original packaging. Additionally, I have put a thin layer of shoe goo or JB Weld on the inside where both turrets will rub. If you don’t do 1 or both, the turrets will rub through by the end of the season.

OP
Spark352

Spark352

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the input guys. I think I'm going to give Scopeshield a go and if they don't work I might try my hand at making one.

SDHNTR

WKR
I’ve been through a ton of these until finally found the Scopecoat XP6. They are awesome. Enough cushion to matter and flaps that extend down far enough to cover the turrets. Multiple sizes to fit any scope. You order by the inch. The Large fits most of my 50 mm objective scopes.