Need a new sleeping bag

bobhunts

WKR
Check out Big Agnes bags on there site. Sometimes they have stuff in the clearance section for cheap. Steep and Cheap has had some good deals on bags too. I believe that Kelty Cosmic is a pretty good buy also. Sierra Designs has good stuff too. I have never used the slick bag so I cannot comment about it but has alot of good reviews too. I have been using Big Agnes bags for a while and like them providing your air core doesn't fail you. ( makes for a cold night ) Bob.

OP
oldgrowth

oldgrowth

Lil-Rokslider
I stated in my original post that i am a warm sleeper, but i think i was mistaken. Does being a cold sleeper mean you don't generate lots of heat, therefore you need more insulation to keep what you make? If so this is the category i fall under. I have found that of all the bags that i have used, the ratings were overly optimistic as far as keeping me warm (comfortable). Unless they are rating them as being able to keep you alive (not so much comfortable) in the temperature they rate them at. Or, i just don't have enough body insulation to keep warm. This i great as i am looking at alot of bags/options i didn't even know existed ( haven't bought any new gear for a long time so i have been out of the loop) THANKS for the recomendations guys.:cool: