ND Coyote Hunt

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
We had to wait until a little later in the evening to get started last night due to wind but we hunted until the sun came up and we had a great time.

20221203_073655.jpg

We ended up with five coyotes but definitely should have killed more.

20221203_074234.jpg

All in all, it was a great week hunting with my brother and we are already planning the next trip.

mt100gr.

WKR
We had to wait until a little later in the evening to get started last night due to wind but we hunted until the sun came up and we had a great time.

View attachment 483012

We ended up with five coyotes but definitely should have killed more.

View attachment 483013

All in all, it was a great week hunting with my brother and we are already planning the next trip.
I saw that you were outfitted with a super yoter. Can you give a run down of your bro's weapon sight set up, please? And what were you guys scanning with? Thanks!

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I saw that you were outfitted with a super yoter. Can you give a run down of your bro's weapon sight set up, please? And what were you guys scanning with? Thanks!
Branden was using a Nightforce 2.5-10x42 NXS with a Steiner C35 clip on thermal in front. I can't remember the details on the rangefinder but it worked well.

The clip on was something he wanted to try out but I think he's going back to the Super Yoter. Simpler and easier.

For scanning, we were both using the Bering Phenom 640.

mt100gr.

WKR
Branden was using a Nightforce 2.5-10x42 NXS with a Steiner C35 clip on thermal in front. I can't remember the details on the rangefinder but it worked well.

The clip on was something he wanted to try out but I think he's going back to the Super Yoter. Simpler and easier.

For scanning, we were both using the Bering Phenom 640.
Thanks Justin.