WTS Mystery Ranch Terraplane 82+ litre (5000+ cubic inch) Backpack

Archerichards

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale is a Mystery Ranch Terraplane 82+ litre (5000+ cubic inch) backpack in Del Mar blue. This pack used once on a 12 day trip this summer but still in excellent condition and functionally just like new. Shows a little dust and one mouse-hole in the brain (professionally repaired). Size is Large.

Mystery Ranch says: “The TERRAPLANE is our most revered, time-tested expedition pack. While its legacy lines are easily identifiable, it incorporates our latest material suite, new Astral Frame, five-point lumbar belt system, and fit and sizing. The core features and top-loading design stay true to the original, yet you’ll find significant advancements in construction and fit. The TERRAPLANE represents both our heritage as well as our latest Load Carriage™ vision.”

This is a big pack for big trips. Price new was $449, but I am asking $325, shipped to your door.

I am a 4 year plus member here on Rokslide with over 125 posts. I ship to lower 48 state destinations and accept payment on Paypal and Venmo.Mystery Ranch 1.pngMystery Ranch 2.png