Mystery Ranch Molle Webbing “Sleeves”??

Searched here and couldn’t find any info.

I spoke with Mystery Ranch today and they told me they make “sleeves” with molle webbing that slip over their belts for attaching molle gear.

I was wanting to attach pouches for my rangefinder, gps, multi-tool, etc... that have molle straps already.

They are $25 per side which seems pretty reasonable I guess.

Does anyone have these and if so, are they pretty solid? Not looking to put a ton of weight on them, but definitely the items I mentioned above. Wondering if they slide or twist? Thanks!

OP
MTElkChaser

bruno59

WKR
pods8 made me a set in multicam and those sleeves are tight and do not move even with a 32oz. nalgene attached he does great work they fit perfect

+1 for pods8. Fast service and they work like a champ. Bonus is if you run more than one pack the. You can swap your pouches between the frames easy peezy.

Poltax

Lil-Rokslider
I have a set of Pods8 sleeves on my Pintler. I also have the last year USA made Metcalf that has the webbing on the hip belt. Pods8 sleeves work well and I am happy with them, just like my Metcalf

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Nice! Those look great and seem like they would fit tight without the possibility of rotating on the MR Belt. Do you have any in the smaller belt size available at the moment? Thank you!

No small ones on hand at the moment, I'll make some more up over the winter.

+1 for pods8. Fast service and .

Sadly the last couple months have gone off the rails with hunts, work, life, family, illness, and a backlog that keeps sliding. I'll be spending the next couple months catching up. I'll premake more stuff going into the seasons next year and also be a lot more realistic about the lack of time I'll have in the fall, doesn't take much in terms of a hunt running long or extra butchering to have things start sliding I've realized.