Mystery Ranch foliage shade?

brando77

FNG
Hello. Hi. Welcome to my post. Can you hear me in the back? Good. Hi, I’m new here and I have a question. How “green” is Mystery Ranch’s foliage color? From what I can tell from their website, as well as the classifieds on this site, it appears to be much “greener” than the “traditional” foliage green.
I’m asking because I really dig ranger green as a pack color and I really like the layout of the marshal pack. But I hate the standard army shade of foliage.
Can anybody confirm or deny? Or better yet, could someone post a comparison pic of MR foliage next to some Kifaru or Exo RG? I know some of you have examples of both and want to show off. Thanks.

OP
brando77

brando77

FNG
Thanks for the pics. I actually pulled the trigger on a Kifaru Reckoning/ OGL combo. In ranger green of course.
While I like the layout of the MR Marshal (ran a Kelty Gila for years), the Reckoning seems way more streamlined. I don’t really think I need the Marshals zippered sleeping bag compartment. Also, the front torpedo pockets on the Marshal won’t do anything that the Reckonings sleeve pockets on each flank won’t do better. I think I made the right decision. So now I wait.