Mystery Ranch 25% off at Sportsman’s Warehouse

ztc92

Lil-Rokslider
Hey all,

Just thought I’d alert everyone that Sportsman’s Warehouse has Mystery Ranch packs 25% off right now. I have been waiting for a good used pack to come up on the classifieds but haven’t had much luck. Was just browsing today and noticed the sale, which our local Scheels was happy to price match and I ended up walking out with a new Sawtooth 45 for $337.

Looks like sportsman’s will ship too so could always go that route if you know your size.

Hey all,

Just thought I’d alert everyone that Sportsman’s Warehouse has Mystery Ranch packs 25% off right now. I have been waiting for a good used pack to come up on the classifieds but haven’t had much luck. Was just browsing today and noticed the sale, which our local Scheels was happy to price match and I ended up walking out with a new Sawtooth 45 for $337.

Looks like sportsman’s will ship too so could always go that route if you know your size.
I've had the Sawtooth 45 for 3 years now. I hope you'll be as pleased with yours as I am with mine.

Thanks for the heads up, I have been considering the beartooth for a while now. I have just been hesitating since I haven’t been able to see it in person yet and previously made the mistake of going too big/heavy with my backpacking setup.

Frazier92

FNG
I couldn't track down a Sawtooth 45 so went with the Pop up 38.... it does great for small to medium game and weekend trips so far!