My Mach 30 experience

Jon_G

WKR
I started shooting about 18 months ago. I know after reading that many of you will feel like my opinion doesn't mean much lol but I'm in love with archery and I've learned a ton and still continue to love to learn every single day. I was fortunate to have started with a Hoyt ventum pro and like 4 months later got a great deal on an RX7.

Fast forward to a couple weeks ago that I went into my LBS for some nocks. The owner had a Mach 30 that he was setting up for display and he let me shoot it. I got home and immediately put my RX7 up for sale.

I have NEVER been this close to shooting this well with my RX7. Is it a bad bow? Not by any means at all and I know I couldn't shoot it as well my Mach and that was 100% on me. And I was able to accomplish the attached photos on the very first day I shot the Mach. Orange target is 60 yards and paper elk is at 80 yards. I absolutely love this thing. I didn't even get to put a back stabilizer yet to give it a tad more weight to make it hold even better.

Now, I watched a video of a guy saying he doesn't understand why guys buy a short ATA bow because they're lighter and then they go and put a ton of weight on it to make it hold better. Why not shoot a longer ATA to begin with? I absolutely agree with that but this bow truly does hold like a longer ATA bow does. I read and watched plenty of videos claiming this and it's absolutely true. Does it hold as well as the Mach 34 that I shot that same day at my LBS? Of course not. But man I am impressed.

I couldn't really find any negative reviews on this bow. The only people that it really doesn't work out for are the people who are accustomed to a longer ATA bow and I can definitely understand going shorter this may not be for you. But no truly negative reviews about it.

With all that said, I wanted a black with bronze cams but this was my second choice. A couple of days after owning it I found out I'm having hip surgery soon and 8 weeks after one side heals I'll have the other side worked on. Anyhow that's a story for another day but I say that to say that this injury is the reason I missed hunting season last year and I'll be missing it again this year. This mean that this bow is up for sell if anyone is interested lol. Haven't even got a sight
tape on it yet. I'm going to order the black one and wait however long my dealer takes to get it for me since I'm no longer in a hurry to get it set up for hunting. I'll post WTS thread but message me if you have any questions.

Happy shooting and I wish you all good health and good luck this hunting season!1000009735.jpg1000009736.jpg1000009787.jpg1000009786.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Zac