My first mule deer

DaleW

WKR
Man that's a hammer of a first buck!

Must've been tough to get in range of him with the stick flinger.

OP
Grady

Grady

FNG
Heck of a buck, been going to Az myself the last 3 years. Unit I was in closed for mule deer 3 days after we got there. Managed to take my first Coues that week. Thanks for sharing!
There's a real challenge. I have been targeting coues slightly more than mule deer up till this year

OP
Grady

Grady

FNG
Congrats!! I just got my first mule deer ever in AZ with a bow as well after 2 years of working at it. Such an incredible feeling.
Throw the the picture up or send it to me, congratulations

OP
Grady

Grady

FNG
Heck of a buck, been going to Az myself the last 3 years. Unit I was in closed for mule deer 3 days after we got there. Managed to take my first Coues that week. Thanks for sharing!
Put a pic up here or send it to me! That's awesome

Tag

FNG
I just wanted to share some photos from my arizona desert mule deer hunt this year. I have been hunting out there for deer the past 3 years and I finally connected on this buck. After a few close calls I made a 20 yard shot pass through with my bow and he went 40 yards. This is my first western deer with my bow and i have been trying real hard for a long time. A experience and memory that will live on forever in my mind.
Congrats man hell of a buck especially for archery!