My first mule deer

Dgregory

FNG
Man, any halfway decent deer after 3 years would make me happy. A booner like that’s gotta make you jump for joy! Congratulations!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wanted to share some photos from my arizona desert mule deer hunt this year. I have been hunting out there for deer the past 3 years and I finally connected on this buck. After a few close calls I made a 20 yard shot pass through with my bow and he went 40 yards. This is my first western deer with my bow and i have been trying real hard for a long time. A experience and memory that will live on forever in my mind.
Handsome buck, congrats! I ate my archery tag for the third year now with late season hunts, hoping to cash in within 5 years. Well done!

OP
Grady

Grady

FNG
For anyone interested here is the video of my buck we put together. We also have the other buck we killed the week prior on our YouTube channel Green Mountain Outdoorsmen.

I just wanted to share some photos from my arizona desert mule deer hunt this year. I have been hunting out there for deer the past 3 years and I finally connected on this buck. After a few close calls I made a 20 yard shot pass through with my bow and he went 40 yards. This is my first western deer with my bow and i have been trying real hard for a long time. A experience and memory that will live on forever in my mind.
Congrats on a stud, persistence paid off!

OP
Grady

Grady

FNG
That is great 1st Mule deer! Congrats dude! Is the horseshoe a goodluck thing? If you don't mind me asking.
I actually found it on my way to get a closer look at him so I figured it was good luck, and i think it work :)

mikeafeagin22

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome deer! Congrats. Especially closing in to 20 yards on him in that country. I’ll check out the video tonight!