My biggest NY whitetail

OP
Skullwhite_designs
did you guys get hit with ehd at all?? Im also from southern NY and we got hammered worst season I've ever experienced.. Found multiple dead bucks such a shame.
We definitely got it last year and it showed big time this season. About 2/3 less population on my multiple spots. I didn't find any dead deer this year so I'm assuming it is just going to take a few seasons for the herd to rebound from last years hit.

Maki35

WKR
Congrats on another nice buck. You get some beautiful bucks on your property.

I hunt up in Schoharie. I have friends in Monroe & Washingtonville.

Congratulations on an awesome buck! I hunt in Sullivan County and for the past few years, we have been doing more work to encourage deer growth and a bunch of us who hunt are more likely to pass on smaller bucks. It seems like it is starting to pay off, but not to that magnitude.

How big is the continuous farm and what are you doing to help grow quality deer? I would be interested in hearing anything that has worked for you or any tips you may have. Our camp has approximately 400 acres on 3 separate properties.
I love this mission. I'm planning my first sullivan county hunt this year and I would love to chat in a private message about any advice you'd give a guy who has only ever hunted western muley's the last 30 years. Down to chat? Thanks