My 2024 Sheep Hunts

Mojave

WKR
Ok, legitimate dumb questioned based on your Rockslide handle.

I am personally a fan of aoudad. I have hunted them in the Chianti mounts of West Texas and in New Mexico all free range. They are a challenging trophy.

How do you feel about them?

A lot of guys who have never killed a North American sheep hate on them pretty hard. Most guys that have hunted them and not killed North American wild sheep.

I am thinking since you killed 3, and your handle is Aoudad you probably have a different view?

OP
aoudad

aoudad

FNG
Ok, legitimate dumb questioned based on your Rockslide handle.

I am personally a fan of aoudad. I have hunted them in the Chianti mounts of West Texas and in New Mexico all free range. They are a challenging trophy.

How do you feel about them?

A lot of guys who have never killed a North American sheep hate on them pretty hard. Most guys that have hunted them and not killed North American wild sheep.

I am thinking since you killed 3, and your handle is Aoudad you probably have a different view?
All I feel is the recoil? Haha they are an invasive exotic on my place in south TX. Been killing them for 20 years

Ram is plugged, headed south!
My guide and the BC officer aged him at 12!
Now that’s world class, just like that cape. Cheers to you. A couple recaps would be appreciated by all. Pro-tip, use chat-gpt to help you summarize or dictate for you