Multi-cam..... Aron's custom Athens Afflixtion...

rodney482

WKR
ea8db3a8.jpg

JSonn

FNG
oh man thats sexy- where is mine? did you have enough film left over or do you need to order more to complete mine? it looks amazing, wow.

littlebuf

Banned
Is this a service you offer or just a hobby you do?I've always wanted to get my commander dipped in mountain mimicry and would be interested in a price.

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
That's sweet lookin! I bet the finished project will look real nice!

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
That's my Multicam Athens Afflixtion in the making! I will post a bunch of photos when it arrives.

Athens offers Multicam on any of their bows and can pretty much build anything you can think of.

Here's a shot of my Afflixtion that I used last season in Bone Head Web camo. They are a great company to deal with and make great bows.
IMG_3077.jpg

OP
rodney482

rodney482

WKR
Is this a service you offer or just a hobby you do?I've always wanted to get my commander dipped in mountain mimicry and would be interested in a price.

I work for Athens Archery,, we have our own
state of the art decorating facility.

ARON!! did you tag him first day of season??? I thought that I heard you did. Anyway, nice buck and Multi-Cam is gonna look SICK on that Athens!!!

J-Daddy

WKR
Aron the new Afflixtion will look cool...I'm waiting on my new black Afflixtion "Get On It Rodney!!!".
Hey what broadheads are you shooting this year?

BMB

Lil-Rokslider
so if you order a bow can you send in your accessories to get it dipped to match??? at an extra cost of course.

OP
rodney482

rodney482

WKR
Aron.... you have a choice..

Flat black...or the olive base coat on this olive/web

04f7c1e0.jpg

cc2d7276.jpg

J-Daddy

WKR
View attachment 1097I posted a pic of what I plan on getting. the coral snake camo limbs on a black riser. bad to the bone!!!!
One of my best friends sent his limbs from his Elite Answer to Athens the other day to get that exact dip done to them...It's gonna be his 3-D bow this year, he's leaving the riser black, getting the snake limbs and has a guy anodizing his limb pockets & cams orange on it...Bow will be sharp when it's done.