Mule Deer success thread.

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
OTC Arizona archery was good for my Buddy Russ! I went along to film & photograph the action. We were shaking like a couple 13 year old girls after he arrowed this buck at 35 yards! Awesome hunt & awesome trip!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Coop

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Twin cheaters that buck would make me shake some too. What an awesome buck. Congratulations russ thanks for sharing coop

velvetfvr

WKR
OTC Arizona archery was good for my Buddy Russ! I went along to film & photograph the action. We were shaking like a couple 13 year old girls after he arrowed this buck at 35 yards! Awesome hunt & awesome trip!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Coop

I had buck fever on a 3x4 this year, can't imagine having that one in range. But now that I got my first and know the routine a little, I should be better.

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
He was a cool buck and had been through a lot. We determined that he had survived a lion attack (note the big scar on his lip). Both of the bones in his nose were busted from where the lion had presumably clamped down on his muzzle! Tough bastard survived that AND an arrow wound from earlier in the season. He had some really cool character!

The adrenaline is what makes it so dang fun man! Russ and I have both taken some nice archery bucks over the years, but thankfully the rush is still just as intense. I think I had just as much filming as he did sending the arrow through him. Hopefully we'll share the video on here, but first we're hoping to put it in one of the film tours for next summer.

attachment.php

Coop

rhendrix

WKR
Darin, that's one cool looking buck man! Hell of a job by you and your compadre. Nice work! Can't wait to see the video.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Coop

Russ is an absolute killer... I can't imagine hunting with him. Seems like the biggest animals in the state just appear and follow him around, consistently :)

Good problem to have. Wow, what a nice buck! He had a heck of a year.