Mule Deer Foundation - Idaho Events

MDF_Idaho

Regional Director Mule Deer Foundation, Idaho
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Everyone,

This is Seth Reed, the Regional Director for the Mule Deer Foundation here in Idaho. We are kicking off our spring banquet season so I wanted to throw up our schedule here. For more detailed information and tickets go to our state website for a list of events. https://muledeer.org/idaho/

I will be at all of these events and I look forward to meeting everyone that attends. We will have some great items up for auction and more awesome raffle prizes. Money raised goes towards mule deer conservation projects here in Idaho. Hope to see you all there!

Idaho 2023 Banquet Schedule.png

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Heya Seth! Good to have you on here. Big MDF supporter we are!

Just read your Idaho Report in the MDF Mag—good stuff and glad to see the cheatgrass treatment’s & bitterbrush plantings on those fires. Hope this good snowpack we’re accumulating makes that brush grow big

Hey Seth, I texted you earlier this evening. Guess I should’ve just checked the ‘slide 1st

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
MDF_Idaho

MDF_Idaho

Rokslide Sponsor
Morning everyone, we have a couple banquets coming up this weekend and next. If you are looking from something to do join us in Salmon or Twin Falls. Links for tickets are below or shoot me a message. We are doing some great work in Idaho right now and have some huge news to share.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Seth, thanks for keeping the Roksliders in the loop.

anyone of you Roksliders able to attend these?

manitou1

WKR
Hi Seth, thanks for keeping the Roksliders in the loop.

anyone of you Roksliders able to attend these?
No Sir... but we have our Bighorn Mountains Chapter banquet in Sheridan WY on Feb 18th at the Ramada Plaza in Sheridan. Lots of goodies for the raffles and auctions this year.
This is for you folks in that area.

Thanks for what you do Seth and Robby!

OP
MDF_Idaho

MDF_Idaho

Rokslide Sponsor
No Sir... but we have our Bighorn Mountains Chapter banquet in Sheridan WY on Feb 18th at the Ramada Plaza in Sheridan. Lots of goodies for the raffles and auctions this year.

Thanks for the support in Wyoming, I know Shawn will appreciate it. Any support for MDF regardless of what state you are in is a huge benefit to mule deer habitat across the west. Thanks!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member

great, and feel free to post up your events, MDF always welcome here.

Grover

FNG
As a volunteer in the Idaho Treasure Valley chapter, I can attest first hand that MDF, and Seth, are really stepping up. Some of our TV volunteers are trying to attend as many of the Idaho banquets as we can to show support. Great job Seth/MDF.

Grover

FNG
Where do I find more volunteer opportunities?
IdaMuley - I am on the Treasure Valley MDF volunteer committee. Feel free to cal me on my cell 208-724-9573. We need solid committee members and are growing.

Idamuley

FNG
IdaMuley - I am on the Treasure Valley MDF volunteer committee. Feel free to cal me on my cell 208-724-9573. We need solid committee members and are growing.
I will call you tomorrow or Monday thanks