Muck Style Boots For Narrower Feet

Jakerex

WKR
I bought a pair of Muck boots, the Chore model, and my feet are swimming in them. Does anyone make a muck style (rubber and neoprene) boot for narrower feet? For reference, my go-to boots are crispi Briksdal and Asolo 520 hiking boots. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ElPollo

WKR
The La Chameaus are expensive but are really nice. My hardcore southern turkey hunter friend swears by them. Otherwise I have duck feet and won’t be much help for you.

OP
J

Jakerex

WKR
Surprised that nobody has any info on this topic. I see people wearing these types of boots all the time…..maybe not rokslide folks!

OP
J

Jakerex

WKR
I went to Cabelas and tried on about 10 or so different boots of this style. I also did the same at. A couple local sporting goods stores. Only one had a good fit, the Lacrosse Alpha Agility. I had to buy one size down.

ropeup79

Lil-Rokslider
I have some Kamik neoprene and rubber boots that fit my narrow feet much better than Mucks.

Macintosh

WKR
Muck brand I could never get the heel to work. Ive had better fit from every other brand Ive tried. The lacrosse alpha agility fit me better than the older style lacrosse Ive used, and better in any kind of terrain as well, although its more of a standard fit than narrow.

2nd the le chameau as far as narrower. Their leather lined boots are super expensive, but they also make neoprene lined models that are much less $. Its also real rubber so they last considerably longer before the rubber cracks compared to other brands ime.

Last edited:
Xtratuf makes a boot like that, which will have better traction than anything else in that category (if that matters to you)