MTNTough Fitness

Leverwalker

Lil-Rokslider
Do you have to download the app to do the program or are there other options?
You can go to and use the site on your laptop, and you can download all the workouts in .pdf as well. The nice thing about the app is that you not only have the .pdfs on your phone, but you can download any of the videos for off-line use as well. I will sometimes bring the phone along to check on form or for a reminder of what the day's workout entails.

The Pre-Season Prep 2.0 has been fantastic for me this year. 4 hip/femur surgeries over the last decade had me concerned about how many mountain hunts I had left. Functional strength, endurance and most importantly, mobility have gone through the roof! I've recommended it to several people and they are seeing similar results. The workouts require a constant mental push and I'm optimistic that it is going to pay dividends this fall at elevation.

Leverwalker

Lil-Rokslider
Is the app gotten any better? I had several of the programs before the app and quit using them when the app launched because it was way to hard to use.
I know what you mean, it's pretty cumbersome. I probably joined after you so don't have anything to compare it to, but I've just been downloading as I've been going, and they're all in my library so it's not a problem, really.

kparrott

Lil-Rokslider
Is the app gotten any better? I had several of the programs before the app and quit using them when the app launched because it was way to hard to use.

I think the app is pretty good. I just add whatever program I’m doing to “my list” so it’s easy to find. I also do the MGD’s on the app, both phone and iPad.

I do wish there was a way to check off/mark workouts when completed so you remember where to pick up if you miss a day or two.

I also have no experience with using the app on my TV. I just use my phone and iPad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t mind the app it isn’t terrible. As far as the training I was impressed coming from 700’ elevation I knew hunting around 10k would suck but I surprised myself and after 9 days I felt like I still had gas in the tank. On day 2 one guy shot a bull in order to get him out in 1 trip I carried a front and rear 1/4 leading the way to the trailhead and woke up the next morning ready to keep chasing bugles. I am a big fan out their programs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leverwalker

Lil-Rokslider
I had pretty substantial skin cancer surgery Wednesday and have had to hold off since then, screaming to get back at it. For an older dude, that's probably testament to how much I value it. Haven't even scratched the surface yet and they seem to keep adding a ton more. Value for dollar, one of the best things I've done since starting back to hunting after a pretty long time away.