Mtn lion(s) kill 15 dogs in 30 days (Colorado)

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
What do you mean by "all over the place"? Be specific.

I'm getting tired of this bs where you guy's make generalizations and expect me to know what you mean. How can I respond properly when I spend most of my time trying to make sense of stuff or get context?

Honestly, sometimes I get the impression that some of you don't have any clue as to what you're saying. So how should I?

Quit being lazy, guys. Put the work in and come to me with specific issues, answers, questions, etc. Wipe the slobber off your chins and put your brains to work before you try to criticize me.

Hahaha
Read your pm’s

Dear roksliders, mods, and future generations that may stumble upon this thread and think "wtf?":

I know some of you may be disappointed that I didn't get banned. I'm sorry, but I'm still here....for now. I also know that about 80% of you firmly disagree with my opinions and the other 20% arent sure what my opinions are and think I'm trolling.

I know this and I just want to apologize for anything I said that was out of line. I am sorry for any name calling I did. I'm sorry for misgendering some of you. I'm sorry for kicking sand in many of your faces and mocking you. Not everybody has the same levels of comprehension and it's not nice for me to come along and be a dick about it.

I now realize that my use of "hahaha" in many of my posts, undermines the seriousness of--not just my opinions--but the real and valid emotions that many of you have expressed in regards to this subject.

I didn't say "hahaha" to be a clown or troll. I was using it as a way to hopefully take the steam out of my responses. I was trying to be light hearted but maybe that was inappropriate.

Most of all, I am sorry that you guys think I'm a troll. Hopefully you will read thru everything again and reconsider that view.

As far as I know, I'll be around for a little while longer. That's why I'm posting a picture of myself along with this apology. I want you guys to see that I'm a real person. Not just some troll. I'm a real person with opinions that just happen to clash with yours.

This is me

download (8).jpeg

...in spirit.

See you in the next wolf/Colorado thread, boys! Or not. I might have just pushed my luck for the last time.

Happy holidays, fellas!

Last edited:
I don’t know what drama above is being referenced. I didn’t read anything but the first page but I’m happy to see the rich, granola eating, anti hunters (really just their pets for now) get theirs. All these folks that think these cuddly animals are their friends….reminds me of a guy who thought he could live amongst grizzly bears.
Wolves are coming

Serious question....are guys actually afraid of Mt Lions while hunting? I'm talking to the point of Grizzlies and to the point they change their plans based on seeing a lion out of fear for their safety? ...wow
Not so much afraid, as respectful. If I know one is in close proximity, and I'm into elk all over the place, I wouldn't kill one with the cat close by (solo, armed with only a bow, in nasty, rugged country). In my previous post, I was in a side canyon I didn't know well, it was only 1 day into the season, and there were elk everywhere, so wasn't too concerned with moving to the other side of the canyon. It's easy enough to give it some space. I would imagine I would do the same thing if I saw a grizzly in close proximity, no sense adding risk, especially when downing an animal at the time would involve bushwacking out in the dark with a predator in close proximity. I don't have any experience with grizzlies, and all we have here are black bears that run when you say boo. I do know several people that have had big dogs attacked or killed by cats in blatant daylight attacks, so I will admit they make me nervous in a way a black bear doesn't. Something about them is a bit spooky.

Last edited:
You're a teenager wearing face paint? In spirit? What am I missing with that photo?
It's the pic I found when googling "guy smiling with wolf". All the other stuff was weird anime shit.

I could breakdown what it all symbolizes but the reality is, if you didn't figure it out already, my explanation isn't gonna help you anyway.

Sorry.

Okhotnik

WKR
When did I deny the damage that wolves do? Not one of you have shown me any proof that wolves are hopping people's fences and eating their pets! All you guys have done is keep posting about hunting dogs and livestock.

Try to follow along with the discussion better before making false claims about me.
where your
Oh, hey, it's you again! I remember you from the last wolf thread. You never responded back to me!

I'm definitely moving to Idaho. I already have friends there, have visited numerous times, and like the area. After I get a wolf pelt or two, I'm gonna vote to protect wolves from hunting. Maybe I'll start a gofundme to support wolf worshipper protests.

Hahaha
still waiting for your trail cam pics of wolf packs roaming in Illinois

Jbehredt

WKR
Has it been mentioned that almost exactly a year ago our elected representatives at the state capitol were trying to pass an outright cat hunting ban? They’ve really got their ears to the ground in the state they pretend to represent.

Has it been mentioned that almost exactly a year ago our elected representatives at the state capitol were trying to pass an outright cat hunting ban? They’ve really got their ears to the ground in the state they pretend to represent.
Yeah one of the co sponsors of that bill is the rep for the people of Nederland. She’s a real peach

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anything off topic is getting deleted from here on. If you’re still bickering with someone consider it done. Constructive conversation on topic is fine.