Mtn Dew

JNDEER

WKR
Not a drinker (alcohol) so when an animal goes down we celebrate with the dew, I am a diet dew guy myself but the others in camp drink regular. About the only time of year a buy and drink it.

It helps me get back to camp every night. 1 dew before supper and 1 drink after steak. Good night. Like everything, drink or eat in moderation.

Damn dude. Talk about a throwback. You hunt in blue jeans and flannnel too? I thought people all quit drinking mtn dew in elk camp when monster came out.

CX5Ranch

WKR
Cant drink em hot other than that I just bough 2 cases for the next 2 weeks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
E

Elktaco

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the replies guys I was mostly concerned about the carbonation messing with me at high altitude. I normally only drink about a can a week but I'm gonna be " on vacation " in elk camp so I'm definitely gonna be drinking some there. No monster for me though that stuff tastes like sh##!

Thanks for the replies guys I was mostly concerned about the carbonation messing with me at high altitude. I normally only drink about a can a week but I'm gonna be " on vacation " in elk camp so I'm definitely gonna be drinking some there. No monster for me though that stuff tastes like sh##!

Couldnt agree more. The after taste and the bad breathe to follow is even worse, not to mention the horrible crash!

If someone is looking for a caffeine pick up throughout the day (other than a morning coffee) with no crash Mtn Ops Ignite is pretty good, REALLY strong though.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Watch out boys! That’s his 4th mtn dew. He’s been at it ever since he spooked that stud bull he wanted to shoot and now he’s about reDy to do something XTREME!!!

kiddogy

WKR
Hello. My name is Paul and I'm a mountain-dew-aholic. It's like my morning coffee. I'm good for 1 or 2 a day.
I was good for 6-12 a day for forty years . quit drinkin all soda about 5 months ago and went to, of all things ,WATER !
I know our society expects me to say I feel so much better now that I stopped drinkin em but the truth is I haven't noticed a difference

I remember one backpacking trip in high school with some friends. We all packed water only and were just staying a few days. One of my buddies was always known for his love of the Dew. After day two of water only, he pulls a warm can of Dew out in front of us and cracks it open. We were all salivating and he smirked and enjoyed that can in front of us. We let him live, only after he gave us a sip. Best pop I ever had.

Monster and powdered doughnuts is cool, but the 430,000 miles on the ford is cooler!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

bjsully

FNG
I am not one for carrying it around, but have found that it tastes amazing on the way down from the mountains after a few days in the woods.